Step ahead of the curve
Great for those who are busy and experience full-on 24/7 lifestyle.
Refuel and reboot those jet thrusters.
Best suited for the busy exec, or the recreational or competitive athlete to maximise your “recovery and stay” power.
Give yourself a performance “edge” by facilitating more efficient muscle efficiency and recovery.
- Vitamin C
- +B Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12)
- Alpha-Lipoic acid
- Arginine and Taurine
- pH balancer – Bicarbonate soda
- 500 ml IV hydration
- Vitamin C 15 grams.
- Vitamin C 30 grams.
Super Boost Power:
- Vitamin C 45 grams.
- Glutathione 1,000 mg.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 800 mg.
- Extra pH balancer.
Is this your first time at our Klinik? Check out our First Time Patients page
- Improving blood flow
- Can help to lose weight when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Can slow down the progression of memory loss
- Can slow down the progression of carpal tunnel syndrome in its early stages
- Can lower heart disease risk factors like oxidative stress, triglyceride and LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Improving the growth of red blood cells and cell health
- Improving hormone and healthy cholesterol production
- Important for pregnant women as Vitamin B can boost energy levels, ease nausea, aid in fetal brain development and reduces the risk of birth defects
- Can help to increase the levels of testosterone in males
- Preventing age-related macular degeneration (an eye disease)
- Potentially reducing depression by promoting healthier brain function to produce chemicals that affect mood
- Reduce the risk of heart and blood vessel diseases
- Protects proteins, DNA and cells from damage
- Balancing electrolytes in the body
- Improves long-term memory
- Improves exercise performance
- Reduce age-related mental decline including reversing the effects of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves oxygen supply to the muscles
- Improves red blood cell production
- Boosting antioxidant levels
- Lowering blood pressure
- Improving iron absorption
- Boosting white blood cell function and immunity
- Eliminating a wide range of toxins
- Reducing the risk of heart disease, dementia and chronic diabetes
- Collagen synthesis and repair
- Reducing anxiety
- Anti-ageing benefits
Best for those looking to:
- Boost energy levels
- Maintain and improve a healthy immune system
- Prevent cell damage that can occur from a number of different diseases
- Improve the effectiveness of Vitamin C
- Improve metabolism and stimulate weight loss by detoxifying the body
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Reduce the risk of diabetes and its related complications
- Slow down the ageing of skin
- Improve nerve function
- Potentially improve digestion and maintain a healthy appetite
- Maintain healthy brain and nerve function
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Maintain healthy eyesight
- Improve muscle tone
- Improve healthy body function
- Improve the functioning and development of the brain, blood cells, nerves and more
- Support bone health and reduce the risk of developing Osteoporosis
- Support the development of the nervous system
- Support proper muscle function and protect their muscles from damage
- Reduce the risk of developing certain diseases and symptoms
- Improve their resistance against the common cold/flu and viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- Reduce blood uric acid levels to reduce the risk of kidney problems, kidney stones, joint pain and gout
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of heart disease resulting from high blood pressure, high triglyceride or poor cholesterol
- Reduce the risk of iron deficiency
- Treat erectile dysfunction
- Potentially protect and reduce the symptoms of memory and thinking disorders like dementia
- Improve muscle recovery and soreness, injury recovery and wound repair function